Can you guess which animals are hidden? Read the clues--like which animals have front teeth on the bottom but not on top--then look for the sections with dots and scratch away the surface coating with the included wooden stylus to see if you were right! A charming illustration of an animal family is concealed on each of the 12 Scratch Art pages. The spiral-bound pad features built-in stylus storage, making it a self-contained craft project that's perfect for families on the go!
- Spiral-bound pad filled with hidden-picture Scratch Art
- 12 pages featuring charming illustrations of animal families
- All-inclusive craft features built-in stylus storage; perfect for families on the go
- Read the clues, then scratch away the coating to reveal answers
- Promotes fine motor and problem-solving skills
- Contains functional sharp points.